My name is Andrea Lawrence. I am a Christian teen, and I live below the Mason-Dixon line.
The Lord has blessed me with wonderful Christian parents who encourage me with my walk with the Lord,and I am so thankful for that! Being the oldest in my family is a huge responsibility, and God has deemed it fit for me to have that position, and given me two crazy younger sisters who are just wonderful ( especially in learning patience! ), and most important of all, he has saved me from my sins. He is my Lord and my God, and continually do I give Him the praise for all the blessings He has bestowed on me.
Here are 10 random things about myself:
- Sweet tea is life. Southern gold, can’t live without it.
- I’m short. like, really short. 5′ on an extremely good day, on Mondays and Thursdays 4′ 11 3/4″.
- I’m not really an animal person.
- My favorite movie(s) are The LOTR trilogy, Captain America: The First Avenger, and the Beverly Hillbillies (TV Show. Please tell me you have heard of them.)
- I like to dance. A lot. (Ask my sister, she’ll tell ya all about it.)
- My friends call me “a character.” (is that bad???).
- Some obsessions are: Celtic Music, photography, reading, and surfing the internet.
- Reading is my favorite sport (did I tell you I like, love reading?).
- I’m a Southern Sympathizer.
I am so pleased and honored that you have visited my blog! Come join me, as I go document life’s journey and little pleasures that God will lead me to. Thanks for visiting!
Y’all come back now, ya hear?